Looking for a good hypoallergenic pillow? This page will help you.
I highly recommend those hypoallergenic pillows below. They are attractive in looking, perfect in quality and also good in budget. Whatever you prefer, I am pretty sure there must be one fitting all your needs.
Being at lost when deciding what to buy? Do not worry. We have collected all the most recommended hypoallergenic pillows together for you. I suggest you take a look at it.
What are the Best Hypoallergenic Pillows
A great alternative to down, this set of Peacful Slumber pillows is filled with a Hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill to create a lasting comfortable sleep surface.
Our Hypoallergenic pillow comes in a 200-thread count, 100% cotton ticking, filled with a hollow, siliconized, polyester cluster fiber. The pillows are non-allergenic, washable, and without exception, the finest pillows of this class anywhere! Most gold label pillows use a continuous filament fiber which flattens out quickly or becomes lumpy when washed.
- “It is so soft, you feel like you sink into it but yet feel support as well!” – G. Card
- “I love the fact that these are Hypoallergenic and have a 200 thread count as well as the cotton ticking.” – Brie
- “Need to get myself one now!” – Stephanie Collins Batson
Each Slumber Fresh Pillow is luxuriously filled with RELY™ fiber that inhibits the growth of known allergens such as mold, mildew, fungus and the odors they cause in the pillows for longer lasting freshness.
- “This pillow works for me, it’s comfy and soft and provides adequate support for my head and neck.” – S. Ftomyn
- “I’ve spent alot of money buying several pillows.” – happy shopper
- “Firm, but not hard.” – threelabs
The soft comfort of these pillows made in part from recycled materials lets you rest better at night knowing you’ve helped reduce landfill waste.
Pinzon Permaloft Allergy Defender pillow is made with a 300 thread count cotton/polyester blend cover. This cover has Triple Lock Seams that provide a barrier against allergens, dust mites and bedbugs.
Promotes proper spinal alignment. Enhances muscular relaxation. Promotes healthier circulation.
- “Now that I have the Snoozer I get a longer night’s sleep than without.” – “rikkon11″
- “My husband loves the pillow too and tries to steal it.” – TLC
- “The idea is good, but I found that the pillow was way too poofy!” – H. Noto
Luxurious Synthetic Down Comforter using our Micro-Denier Gel Fiber for the feel of 600 fill power pure down.
- “It’s so soft and is very supportive!” – A
- “This one, my husband loves it.” – Monica Steele
- “It is perfectly big enough to use between my legs when I’m trying to sleep, to prop my legs up, and even to cuddle up with.” – Hannah
Luxurious Synthetic Down Side Sleeper Pillow with a 4.
- “It’s soft but still enough support.” – Lane King
- “As a side sleeper, I need more support for my neck.” – Patricia Tryon
- “I would have expected that after several months’ use, but not after only a matter of a few weeks.” – J. Garrison
Beyond Perfect two sided comfort pillow gives you two distinct sleeping surfaces on one pillow. One side is filled with luxurious synthetic down offering ultimate softness.
- “It’s not too hard, not too soft, not too poofy, no lumpiness at all.” – J. Desy
- “A good night’s sleep is priceless, so spend the 40 bucks.” – Dave D.
- “I sleep on my side, back and stomach and this works for just about every position.” – Piper Overbaugh
At Down Etc we believe luxury is the best of comfort and quality in unison. Our team is devoted to providing a great night’s sleep for you, your family and guests.
- “The firmness of the pillow is very impressive.” – dmj
- “Your head feels like it’s floating in this pillow.” – Sharon E. Herring
- “Because of the chemicals used, my cheek skin was irritated.” – Kathy Douris
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!