Are you looking for a new latex foam pillow? If your answer is yes, I would like to introduce you our website.
There are some latex foam pillow looking great and working really great. Whatever your preference, you can find there is always a latex foam pillow that can satisfy your needs.
Here are a list of the best latex foam pillow based on popularity and features.
Choosing the Best Latex Foam Pillow
Beautyrest latex bed pillow with unique pin-hole design offers constant air circulation, will not flatten!
- “This pillow is soft, cozy and comfortable yet gives me the firm neck support that I need.” – PG
- “I love this pillow, my girlfriend loved it so much I got her one.” – Kyran Colbry
- “All in all, Id say this was more than worth the money I spent!” – A. Kunetka
Zª Talalay Latex pillows are created through an eco friendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency.
- “This pillow supports my neck while ever so softly cradling my head.” – wendy
- “I guess its all how you judge a pillow but the plush seemed too soft and so after several months I decided to order the high loft firm.” – R. Clanderman
- “I have a very sensitive sense of smell and the latex odor isn’t all that noticeable.” – LAmom
Purest and all natural latex pillow available in the market. These pillows do not contain any synthetic latex or other synthetic additives (Most others, blend synthetics to reduce cost) .
- “This pillow is soft yet supportive.” – CR Good
- “It’s less than half of what she paid.” – Joel Dauteuil
- “Very allergen free and organic.” – Laurel E. Mayer
Talalay Latex pillows are created through an eco friendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency.
- “It has just the right amount of support for my head without being too flat or fluffy.” – Lara’s
- “High Loft Plush may be too mushy which is what I got so I am going to order High Loft Firm next as I am gradually replacing our old pillows.” – Dwight
- “I couldn’t wait the 24 hours that was recommended, but still didn’t notice any odor.” – Darlene DeMotte
Sleep is the most natural thing in the world. Now you can sleep more soundly, more deeply on a shredded latex pillow. Derived from the natural milk of the rubber tree, latex foam pillows conform to the delicate neck and head areas for superior support and comfort.
- “The pillows are perfect for me as well, they are supportive without being overly firm, yet soft enough to be comfortable.” – Peppy
- “With a shredded latex foam pillow, you can take some of it out.” – William
- “I like soft, but not too soft.” – K. Peterson
These are specially made for those who prefer low pillow height. Purest and all natural latex pillow available in the market. These pillows do not contain any synthetic latex or other synthetic materials (This is important to consider when you compare with any other competitor products) – All natural pillows gives you clean environment, free from any chemicals or off-gassing – GOOD FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY HEALTH.
- “There is a subtle smell that I describe as like a light hint of green tea but I love it and it doesn’t bother me.” – Jackie
- “The trick is this All Natural one-piece latex foam!” – jennifer browning
- “The company had wonderful customer service and let me return it.” – BecEG
Natural latex foam pillows provide many benefits for those seeking an alternative to traditional pillows. Natural latex foam pillows have excellent ventilation to keep you coold and dry throughout the night.
The Caress Plush Latex Pillow is our best selling plush latex pillow. The Feel: The Caress Latex Pillow has a plush feel. Latex recovers faster than memory foam, so the pillow has a bouncier feel compared to the doughy qualities of memory foam.
- “The pillow is really soft and I would recommend this pillow to anyone looking for a really plush latex pillow.” – Eliot
- “I don’t think the pillow is too plush, I find it to be just supportive enough, and still very comfortable.” – MV
- “It feels as if your head is on the mattress surrounded by mush.” – Mrs. Danvers
Purest and all natural latex pillow available in the market. These pillows do not contain any synthetic latex or other synthetic additives (Most others, blend synthetic chemicals) .
- “The perfect mix of support with softness.” – Theresa Lau
- “I like their washable organic cover which is snug and soft.” – GreenPIne
- “I recommend it if you don’t like pillows that are too soft and don’t breathe.” – Marjy
The best of all worlds – this pillow has it all. Made through a proprietary process combining the material and benefits of both Talalay latex and Dough memory foam.
- “I can sleep on either side or on my back, and it’s very comfortable.” – Sandman
- “I’ve been through at LEAST 20 pillows and three mattresses in search of something that works.” – NurseSmartyPants
- “I guess I will be going back to down feather pillows.” – Jason T. Kindlimann
Do I deserve a thumbs up?
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!